My Brother finally took us ice fishing and it was so.much.fun! I was seriously nervous before I got there, the thought of walking out onto a lake really did scare me...until I saw how thick the ice really was, then it wasn't so bad! It was a beautiful day to celebrate my nephews birthday and we had so much fun fishing, all together caught around 20 fish! I can't wait to go ice fishing again :)
Boston so patiently waiting...
Still waiting...

Got ya!!
Bracken and the birthday boy enjoying a cupcake

The boys with the ice fishing pro himself, Unlce Brady :)

My cutest little niece Jancy



Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute pictures. So glad you guys could come to Calvin's party. We missed you Reese. Was pretty fun. (Kell, you are so good at keeping your blog updated!) Love you
That looks like so much fun. What a great experience for you and your boys!
Looks like fun, but I hate that you guys had to move to have so much fun!
WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can tell by how many exclamation points how much I miss you!
That is crazy, Kelley!! Fun though :)
Post a Comment