Reese's younger brother Logan got married in Vegas this weekend! It was a great wedding and we were so happy to be there and be with all our family!


Our Family!

Me and cute little Brynlee and Boston

Reese and good ole Herfy!

Me and my Honey!

John and Sherry - Reese's Mom and Dad

Reese and the cousins

Reese's sister and her cute family



12 comments:
WOW...look at you and what an awesome blogger updater you are!! I really thought that I would update mine before yours...no luck!! I am on it right now, though...but don't get your hopes up..it may take a couple of days!! I miss you guys already :( wish that we could have stayed longer...but we had a blast. Cannot wait to see you guys next month. Love you tons!!!
Tell him congrats! That was nice for you, you did not have to travel far. Where did they get married at?
Where is the love???? Have you even checked my blog lately??? I am full of tears!!! WA WA WA WA
P S Love you
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!
your pictures are awesome!!! You and Reese are such a handsome and beautiful couple!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast!! Miss your cute face!! :)
UPDATE!!! loser... ;)
Cute pictures Kelley!
YOU
ARE
BUGGIN'!!!!
you have such a cute little family and you look amazing in the wedding pictures!!
Post a Comment