Saturday, March 21, 2009

This morning we decided to drive out toward the dry lake bed and let Bracken shoot his b.b. gun he got for Christmas and let Reese go out and shoot his 45 and a couple of his 22's. I'm a big baby when it comes to guns, but I was brave enough to shoot his 22 pistol and rifle, I stayed away from the 45... wayyy to powerful for me!! It was pretty awesome though, they make the loudest sounds!
Boston loved shooting Brackens b.b. gun....holy cow your way too young!!
Oh yeah I had an awesome shot!!

This is Reese with his 45 - holy cow it was soo loud!

Cute little Bracken thought he was pretty cool with his b.b. gun!

Daddy helpin Boston

Oh my goodness.. soo loud!!

4 comments:

Shantel said...

I cannot believe how cute these pictures are of all of you shooting the guys!!!! WOW!!! I bet that they had so much fun . And you shooting also, watch out Annie Oakley(you probably have not even heard of her LOL) . You look great holding that gun!!!!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

who the poo is Annie Oakley..Shan is way too smart!! :D

Meg and Jeremy said...

So fun! We'll have to get together and go shooting sometime. Jeremy has a .45 and a 22 as well. And the .45 is loud!

Shantel said...

WOW...glad that we live so far away while you guys had those guns in your hands.....SCARY!!!
Love you