Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Funny little Boston!

So today I was putting some towels in the dryer and the phone rang so I ran out to get it and when I came back to the laundry room Boston had climbed in and was laying on the wet towels! Silly boy!

It must have been a sign that he was tired because about 10 minutes after snuggling up with wet laundry he zonked!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

that's so sweet.I would have wanted to climb in too if the towels were warm!

Shantel said...

That is the CUTEST ever!!! Love it. I helped Mom pick the shirts out for you...I was just giving you a little crap!!!!!!! You are the hott girl, remember????? Love you lots!!

Sherry said...

What a doll, lying inside the dryer. He looks so sweet!!! Cannot wait to see you guys in 2 weeks!!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

I can't believe you would leave your son alone with an open dryer. Do you have any idea what could have happened?



;)

Amy said...

Kelley - Sorry I have taken so long to come and look at your blog! I added you on to my blog too! I am with Brittany - warm towels sound good to me goo!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

you amaze me!!! SUPER NANNY!!!!!!!

Shantel said...

EAT YOUR HEART OUT...check out how up to date my blog is - just for you!!! We REALLY missed you today. Cannot wait to see you next weekend. PARTY!!! Love you

Brooke Jackson said...

What funny kid. Boston and Bracken look like they could be twins.